incomplete.
I fall.
So vulnerable.
So weak.
So delicate.
So close to defeat.
Yet so close to
the heaven that evades my grasp.
It's on my finger tips.
My faith is the clasp
that keeps me focused
on this promise that will come to pass.
The world is bleak,
and any moment, I can lose all I have
like a shadow fading into the past,
dust will return to dust and ashes to ash.
I will suffer. For flesh bleeds.
There are only so many breaths a man breathes.
I will not waste them on the things of this world,
but rather I will use them all, til my last, on my belief
that salvation is the only safe haven I should seek.
And so I pray thanks for all the graces I've recieved.
For wherever we are gathered,
God will wipe away our tears
I will conquer all my fears
knowing my salvation is near.
so we pray.
and we pray.
and we pray.
Amen.
incomplete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


gold.
ReplyDelete*thumbs up.
ReplyDelete