I started off the new year with a kiss from the girl I love.
Everyday it got worse. My anxiety. Why does it have to end?
In a perfect world, you come home with me and we live happily ever after.
Or maybe in a perfect world, you're all mine. Maybe this is my perfect world.
It's so easy to be pessimistic in life.
Now I'm home. Awake @ 3 in the morning thinking about you and I'm sure this won't be the last time I lose sleep to thoughts of you.
I don't want you to cry. I'll come back for you soon, so no worries, ok?
You'll probably never read this, but I love you, Aprille Bautista.
Your hubby,
-Dan.
Everyday it got worse. My anxiety. Why does it have to end?
In a perfect world, you come home with me and we live happily ever after.
Or maybe in a perfect world, you're all mine. Maybe this is my perfect world.
It's so easy to be pessimistic in life.
Now I'm home. Awake @ 3 in the morning thinking about you and I'm sure this won't be the last time I lose sleep to thoughts of you.
I don't want you to cry. I'll come back for you soon, so no worries, ok?
You'll probably never read this, but I love you, Aprille Bautista.
Your hubby,
-Dan.


No comments:
Post a Comment