Sunday, August 16, 2009

what's good, BEACH.

Yea. Well. I just got home from Ocean City. I want to shower in the worst way, but first I felt I should type up this blog while I still reek of salt water. Call it my ‘authentic flare’.

I woke up for church @ 345 am. I know. Crazy, right? I went to bed @ around midnight the night before, but I just couldn’t stay asleep. A lot of tossing and turning, so I just woke up extra early. Played video games. Made eggs! Sundays go by a lot smoother w. breakfast. Btw, I was really excited to go to the beach this morning. I packed up all my stuff and everything.

But I forgot my towel. Dick move.

Anyways. Church was good. Bro. Roy taught a quick lesson and we ended up w. around half an hour of time to kill before CWS assembly time. It was an empty half hour…

After CWS, there was a fifteen minute general meeting, which we missed 10 minutes of. I really love bro. Roys meetings. Then there was practice. Then we had to help redo everyones tag board cards. THEN

We went to the beach.

Me, Feljohn, Dee in one car.
Lorrena, Chris, Carlo, Jess, Annleigh in the other.

Me, Fel, and Dee got there an hour before the others, because they had to pick up Jess and take carlo home and they ran into traffic. The water was so perfect… man. I’m just gonna kill everything memorable that happened real quick.

QUICK HITS!
-me and dee dug a hole that filled up w. water. A little boy thought it was a puddle, and fell in. we followed w. laughter.

-we saw Mexicans fighting.

-when carlo and chris got there, those two and me and dee baptized feljohn into a thousand waves.

-we played baseball.

-I buried myself for probably around half an hour. Everything except my arms, then chris finished it off. When I got out, my chest like caved in on me, because all the pressure suddenly disappeared. But for the while I was buried, it was real relaxing. Not a cloud in the sky.

-chris, lorrena, jess and I did an epic run from somewhere in the ocean to some tan tent. Every step was like running through a brick wall, but chris thought it was fun.r

-me and carlo shared ribs for 20 dollars. They were good.

-me, dee, annleigh, and carlo rode home w. feljohn on the traffic infested AC expressway.

-we saw a dead person in a car accident. They were covered in a white blanket. It kinda messed w. my head for a bit.

-my cousin, Sandy Cheeks, likes that sand paper wood.

-we got to fel’s. I took carlo and dee home.

Now! Finally! I get to take my shower.

-Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment